Disclaimer: All information is intended for educational purposes and should not be substituted for medical evaluation, diagnosis, or treatment by a medical professional. Please consult your physician if you are unsure about the safety of these stretches/exercises for your particular condition.
Rules for all stretches/exercises:
- STOP if it hurts – no pain allowed
- Do not force or push any movement
- Do movement with breath
- Move slowly so you have time to realize if a movement is not right for you
- Move in and out of poses slowly, no bouncing
- Ask questions if you are unsure
Lastly- I forgot to add one instruction during the video: For the SI joint/hip opener exercise with the blocks- make sure to keep the soles of your feet together !